Friday, July 3, 2009

clutter

I am a clutterer...that is not even a word, but I clutter everything.

Chris always comments that he can always tell where I have been...I leave a trail of clutter. This is not exactly what I want to be known for, but unfortunately it is a title that I have had most of my life.

Leaf...time to turn over.

I was introduced to Organized Home recently and I have read so much on the site. An article that I found hit particularly close to home was The ABCs of Household Paper Management.

So I have a project to organize my paper trail...or rather paper clutter.







{Paper Source}

I love the file folder offerings at Paper Source. I definitely need some of the goofy, fun ones....but I would really like the pretty ones.

Will I buy some?....most likely not. I need to be cost conscious in my efforts to organize, so I will use something I have...and do my best to make it pretty.

Mission De-Clutter is ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails