Sunday, January 11, 2009

feeling crafty...the results continued


Saturday on my way home from working out with trainer Megan, I stopped by Anatol's to seek out the perfect fabric for ring bearer pillows. I searched and searched the store and then I found just what I was looking for! The fabric for the pillow is a satin off-white damask.

I then need beads, sparkling beads! A trip to Michaels Arts and Crafts would provide me with the perfect colors of Swarovski crystals.

The finished result! I added black ribbon and a vintage bow brooch for extra bling.

After finishing the main pillow, I made a second one for the other ringbearer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! The pillow you made turned out awesome! You should definitely be proud of the end results!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails