Monday, June 8, 2009

My details have details. Day 6

The past six months or so, Chris has started saying to me that my details have details. I am a lover of details...so why not have details to the details? Maybe that is too detailed. In my quest to let go, I have decided to let go of some of my details. Will anyone even know....is anyone going to even say..."I cannot believe that she did not do xyz". I think there is enough going on that I should be ok.

Yesterday I met with my wedding planner...Krissi of Proposing Dreams and her assistant for the day, Amanda S. I am so glad to be working with these two girls on the big day! I still have things to organize and get accomplished, but I will say that I have scaled back on some items as they were honestly not that important and so they were cut.

There are a few more things to do...finish packing up tubs, create checklist so I do not forget to pack anything. Label all the tubs with their contents, finish my wedding day earrings, find a bracelet for the rehearsal dinner, wrap gifts for everyone, work on rehearsal dinner centerpieces (these have been scaled down....know anyone who may want to buy mitsumata branches?) I know there is more, but my brain can only hold so much these days.

I am still waiting for 2 pairs of shoes. My final fitting is today at 3pm. Will the shoes arrive by then? who knows. I just hope one of them works. ugh. how upsetting.

My veil arrived last Thursday so fortunately I did not have to go all bridezilla on them about that!

Well that is it for now. plenty I think.

Oh, one more thing...sorry for no pics in these random musings of a bride, but I promise so many pics in the coming weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Andrea, can I buy your branches from you? I needed some this week and would be so greatful!!!!!!! Email me ASAP.

    mcfargan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to letting go!
    I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails