Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a day!

I normally would not post about everyday things, but boy did I have a crazy day and it is only 3:15! I have to leave for class in 15 mins, so I better make this fast!

Vern Update
Well little kitty is still at the HSMO. He will be there until the 6th or 7th. He is still sneezing, so lets hope he is better soon! I created a list of potential names for Vern, no Jill, we will not keep his name Vern! Chris decided one day that this kitty should be named Frankie since he has blue eyes. Hmmm, Frankie (or Franklin) is on the list of potential names, and I am warming up to the idea since my hopes of naming him Finn have been all but crushed! I will definitely post pictures of Vern when he arrives.

So my day was to start out with dentist appointment to get my invisalign retainer! Woot! Woot! I cannot believe that I am finished with my trays already, that seemed like it went really fast. Don't get me wrong, there were days when I just wanted to rip my teeth out of my mouth just to be finished with the trays, fortunately I still have all of my teeth now they are perfect!

Emergency Room
Who would have thought that when I woke up this morning that I would spend some time in the ER? Interesting huh! Don't you hate it when something happens and it wasn't even your fault...grrr... Anyway. I got up to get ready for the dentist, got in the shower. I was washing my hair and all of the sudden out of the corner of my eye, I see the mirror that was hanging on the window in the bathroom fall. It was like it was falling in slow motion. I kept thinking, PLEASE do not break. So it did not break, but man did my toe hurt. Then comes the blood. I was so confused! Why was I bleeding when the mirror did not break. As I am getting myself together and fighting the excruciating pain, I realize there is something laying on the bottom of the tub. It is the handle to the soap holder. Interesting. So on the mirrors downward decent, it crashed into the porcelin soap holder in the shower, broke off the handle and the handle is what sliced my foot. Ouch. So I get ready, apply a few steri-strips a bandaid and go off to the dentist, taste some cake, and then head to the ER. Anyway, I was able to have it glued instead of having stitches since the bleeding pretty much stopped. So I have my three toes on my left foot taped together. It hurts when I walk which is a bummer. Oh well. Time for class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails