Monday, July 7, 2008

Brown Paper Packages...

Arriving home from spending time with my 2 nephews today, there were 3 packages on the front porch. I don't know about you, but THAT is why I love to shop online! It is so much fun doing the shopping and then the anticipation of when it will arrive! So today I received the perfect red-violet colored tulle. I LUV this color. Hmmmm....(photo from Nashville Wraps)

I also received frosted take out boxes. The first set was too tiny, so alas, more online shopping. They are slightly larger than what I wanted but they will work! (photo from Nashville Wraps).
I am still waiting for a package :smile: from Sams Club. I am expecting my scoops. I decided to order them since they were ridiculously expensive in store and I was having a hard time of deciding which ones to order from different websites. (photo from samsclub.com)
I love that they are metal and are a 12 pack for a very reasonable price! Let's hope that they look good in person!These are for the candy bar. I still need to find the perfect silver tongs. I thought I was on the right track when I found these sugar tongs at Crate and Barrel, but I did not realize how tiny they would be in person. A few more inches and they would have been perfect!
The search continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails