Saturday, September 19, 2009

haute halloween

{Rosanna Inc.}

I love this website! They have such beautiful and fun items. I am still in love with this that I have blogged about, and maybe one day I will get it! I am excited about the black ceramic items, I already have the small cake plate and the black teapot. I would love the medium size black cake plate to do a little mix and matching with my martha cake stands. I have the round set and the square set. I love cake stands!

So how cute would these cake stands be with some cupcakes decorated with candy corn or halloween candies? So fun!

2 comments:

  1. Funny. Those pieces were exactly the first items that caught my eye on Rosanna's site.
    Needless to say, I also go nuts over cake stands, so much so, I sometimes make my own if I can't find what I really want.

    In any case, I hope you'll get the pieces you've been ogling over; I'd like to see how you use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing cake stands for the longest time, unfortunately I don't have storage space for them :(

    This haute halloween picture also reminds me of Alice in Wonderland's tea party... a sophisticated version!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails