Saturday, September 5, 2009

thank you!


I have been moving at a snail's pace to get the thank you notes finished. Finally, the last one has been written and then are stamped and ready to mail. I waited to mail them all together...not sure if that is what you are supposed to do, but that is the way I did it.

I love our note cards. Slice of Lime Design created them. I chose three different colored envelopes for fun! a yellow, chartreuse, and tiffany blue.

Ahhh.....something to cross off the list!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a wee bit jeal' of your finished thank you's.... but now I feel motivated to get ours all finished and sent out. I am saving all mine to mail together, also.... :)

    And a drink? Yes, please! Let me know when. Do you still have my number from ages ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are beautiful, Andrea! Congrats on getting those finished!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails