Friday, October 9, 2009

cracked mac...

My beloved MacBook Pro has been ill of late. Funky stuff has been happening to the screen. Chris and I discovered that if we pinched the frame of the screen on the right side that we could get it to work. You just had to type with one hand, surf with one hand, etc...rather inconvenient.

This leads me to the other night. Chris was on the Pro and I heard this loud snap sound. The screen CRACKED internally. Not working now. Do I have an my stuff backed up? Nope...

I do not know what to do! I know I need to go to the Mac store and see about replacing the screen...anyone go through this? Ugh.

This has been one big reason why I have procrastinated about posting wedding pics. So inconvenient with the goofy screen...now I may lose everything! grrr....

Good thing the wedding pictures on on a disc. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything about Macs, but if that were to happen to a PC laptop, you can just hook it up to an external monitor and pull everything off onto an external hard drive, esp. if you were sending it in/getting a new computer. I can't imagine that the Macbook wouldn't have a port for an external monitor...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails