Wednesday, December 10, 2008

kids are funny.

Last night I went and spent some much needed time with my nephews and my sister-in-law. I have been so busy with working out, taking classes, work, wedding planning...that I had been neglecting my "aunt" duties.

So Ty the 3 yr. old did not want me to leave he was so funny. He kept giving me kisses and bear hugs, I am lucky if I get a kiss and hug out of him these days! Now Nate the 1 1/2 yr. old is all about the hugs and kisses.

The funniest part of the evening was when Ty asks, "Auntie, when are you going to have a baby?" The whole room burst into laughs. Hilarious. No one knows where he got that idea from! So we asked if we could trade Frankie for Nate, and Ty was totally on board. Obviously a trade was not going to happen, but try and explain that to a 3 yr. old. He then asked if we would take him with us. Heh. Again, obviously we did not. It was a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails