Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Frankie and the Christmas Tree



I love my little Frankie. I love his occasionally crossed eyes and all! He is my little cuddle-bug and is always happy to see me when I come home.




Frankie is a talker, a feline trashcan {he eats anything....anything}, and a destroyer of all Christmas trees.  No matter how much I love him,  the fact that I cannot even get my Christmas tree decorated has me peeved.  Tonight, I came home and there was a large gap in branches on the tree as if a cat had taken a nap in the tree.  While I do not have physical proof of Frankie being in the tree, I would bet money that he did in fact take a nap in the tree.  Looking at the amount of droop in the branches, it appears that it was a very long nap.

Good thing Frankie is cute and likes to cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails