Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Engagement Session May 2009

The recaps will now begin!  We put off getting our engagement pictures until the month before the wedding.  I really would not recommend this!  Getting these pictures done let me know a few things...
First, we or rather I cannot be "dipped" to save my life.  Such a bummer as I really wanted a romantic "dip" picture. This just did not work for us!  Second, we need lots of direction.  Our photographer Clary Pfeiffer captures moments instead of lots of posing which is a huge reason why I love her style so much...but we really needed direction, REALLY, taking pictures is hard work!  I envy the couples that it all comes so natural for.  SO enough about my photo issues, here are some of my favorite shots from our session. All photos are from Clary Pfeiffer Photography.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails