Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Invites...final design


The design for the invites has now been finalized! Wheau! Emily and I met on Sunday and drained the battery power on her laptop (once again!). It has been several days of small changes...rotate and scoot swoop, delete dots, etc...until---PERFECTION! My anal heart did a pitter patter over the fabulous design. Emily totally understands my need for perfection and is always so gracious when I ask her to move or change something and THEN ask for it changed back! Oh yes! I can be totally obnoxious when it comes to design and creative stuff. She has a patient heart. She is my BFF in the wedding vendor world! hehe. Love ya Em! You are the best! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea!!! You're awesome. I love working with you and can't wait to get started on our next piece!

    Thank you for your post - it made my day!!

    Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails