Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Coach love...


{Coach ErgoPleated Leather Capacity Wristlet in Silver/Platinum}

Anyone who knows me knows about my collection of Coach bags. I have rarely purchased anything else in the last eight or more years. It is a sickness, I know.

After meeting with the fabulous Emily on this past Sunday at the Galleria Starbucks, I used the location as an excuse to shop! I have been thinking about this capacity wristlet for a while now. The idea of using it as a wedding day clutch sounds great! It is very spacious with dimensions 8 1/2 long by 5 high. I have loved several "bride-y" clutches, but like the idea of something that I will actually use again. So is it wrong to use it before the wedding? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails