Saturday, November 8, 2008

candy land...

Candy, Cookies and Treats! Oh my! I have been obsessed with the idea of a candy buffet. I know they are ridiculously popular with weddings, but most of my guests will have not seen one. I know that I have never been to a wedding with one before so I am sure it will be new for many of my guests.
{courtesy of Bridal Wave}

I have been collecting pictures of candy buffets for inspiration for a while and finally decided to post about it. If I have not credited you for your image, please email me and let me know!

{courtesy of Farfalla Wedding}
I love how this buffet is so full! It looks so yummy!

Love the tiffany colored ribbons around the jars with the circle label...so perfect.

The simplicity of the white candies and sweets is so striking!

{courtesy of Melissa's Smitten}
All the glass pedestal dishes are so elegant looking.

{courtesy of Ellen}
I love the black and white accents with the blue, green, and white candies. I could not find this exact picture on Ellen's blog. But I know this is her candy buffet. It is so gorgeous!

Love the jars, ribbons on jars, etc...

Finally....
visit Aylee :: bits of who i am for all of these fabulous inspiration pictures and their sources.


Ahhh...candy. I need more inspiration pictures. If you are planning one or had a candy/sweets buffet, send me pictures and I will update this post. yum.

1 comment:

  1. i love the first picture with the adorable white cake...swoon...

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails