Thursday, June 19, 2008

Engagement Celebration

I have been wanting to post about our engagement party since Saturday, but I have been waiting for some pictures. I decided to go ahead and share some of the pictures that I took and I will add more later.

The festivities were held at Sugar Creek Winery. My MOH and another bridesmaid hosted the shin dig for our parents and our wedding party. It was a small gathering which allowed for us to spend time with everyone. Here is a view off of the back deck the girls had reserved.


We sipped (or chugged) on a Chardonell (yes, Chardonell) and a Riesseling. (Sure I am spelling that wrong!)
Then we took some pictures...we got a taste of what it will be like on the wedding day with cameras taking pictures and the Moms telling us to keep posing. The view was gorgeous though.
Here is a view in the other direction.

We received some fabulous gifts from our fabulous friends and family! Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails