Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cute and Stylish Camera Bag Part 4?

Thanks to an anonymous comment on my last post about camera bags I decided to wait and check out what the new Epiphanie Bags had to offer. I was definitely excited that they would be offering a bag that could hold a laptop.  What a great way to kill two birds with one stone! 


Love the new color options for the originals and the new styles.  Of the new styles, I like Clover best.  But I am still in love with Lola.  I am not sure if it is just the red or the style.  I am definitely more of a pink fan, but again, there is just something about the red bag.  

So I am still leaning towards Lola in red, but they are back ordered until April.  Maybe I should go ahead and order...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails