Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Message in a cookie cutters


I have been resisting the temptation to peruse the catalogs that come weekly.  Today, I could not help but look through the Williams-Sonoma one.   I am so very glad that I did!  I stumbled upon the cutest cookie cutters I have ever seen! Message-in-a-cookie Cutters!











Apparently there was also a holiday version, that is of course sold out.


 

I really love the current set, my favorite is the scalloped edge cutter.  Too cute!  I still have some Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket...I just may have to get these! 

3 comments:

  1. I think they're super cute! Especially cool because you can change the wording. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely adorable! I must order a set now! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails