Monday, February 16, 2009

candy!!!

Now that Valentine's day has come and gone, it is time to start shopping for CANDY!

I have been patiently waiting to begin buying candy for our candy bar. I am hopping to score some fabulous pink, red, and white candies from Valentines day. Hmmmm....I am thinking M&M's...cherry sours....dove chocolates!

As far as candy that is not Valentines themed...here is my current list:
1. Swedish Fish
2. Rock Candy
3. Oreo Cookies (Black and white)
4. Samoa Cookies
5. Thin Mint Cookies
6. Wafer Cookies
7. Burnt Peanuts
8. Charleston Chews
9. Gummy Bears (Multi)
10. Sour worms (Multi)
11. Cadbury Mini Eggs (Pastel)
12. M&M’s
13. Dove Chocolates
14. Peanut M&M’s
15. Starbursts (Red, Orange, Yellow, Pink)
16. Whoppers (Brown)
17. Fiddle Faddle? Cashew carmel corn
18. Chocolate covered pretzels

What do you think? Am I missing anything? We've tossed around the idea of fortune cookies....we are doing more of a cookie/candy bar. What are your favs?

Now if only I could have all my readers come over and help me with my jars! I am going crazy over deciding which ones to use and how to arrange!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails