Monday, February 23, 2009

and the award goes to....


Me! I have never received an award in the land of blogs until....now! I am so incredibly flattered and especially because I received this from the uber cool Stephanie at Kitschicagoan. She has such fabulous posts and I always read her blog! Thanks Steph!

Now, for the fun part...Here are the rules:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

While I am not going to deliver this award to any specific blogger...I definitely plan to spread the love.... if I read your blog, it is for one big reason: I enjoy reading it! So to all of your filling my google reader, I promise to comment more and thanks for the fabulous entertainment!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails